Thursday, April 2, 2009

Its a wide web world out there!


OK- First I am sorry that I have neglected my blog. I really like it to be honest with you. I have been a little preoccupied the past few weeks gearing up to get the Cottages ready and discovering the many many ways to get our name out on the web!


About a year and a half ago I joined Facebook, to keep in touch with my friends who were moving away from Kennebunkport. Back in January I created a Facebook Fan Page ( Cabot Cove Cottages )which has 39 fans now-pretty cool actually.


Than I joined Twitter (Cabotcovekport)and I have to say its the coolest way to reach out to people.


So I thought, how else can I promote the Cottages....Skype! We joined Skype and I have booked one reservation that way! You can connect to us at territerri830.. I set it up with my name in error and well, I dig it.


Going forward we can use both Facebook and Twitter as a means to communicate with people who are interested in our specials, packages, and last minute deals.


With that said, we are opening for the season on May 1... All reservations booked for two or more nights get a special take home gift! How great is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment