Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cabot Cove Cottages- This weekend




First, I would like to say that "Mud Season" is over- I am not sure if we really had a mud season this year. I usually judge this by my driveway, and I am happy to say the drive is clear and my car didn't get stuck as in years past.

We are doing a soft opening this weekend, and have invited industry professionals from Quality Control Mangers and Front Desk Managers, housekeeping supervisors, and avid travelers to get feedback to ensure we continue to excel in guest expectations and experience.

Some areas that will be looked at are:

Breakfast offerings

Amenities and Furnishings in each cottage

Ease of access in each cottage

Each ceiling fan, bathroom fan and heater, will be checked for noise level and performance so we can offer you, our guests an exceptional accommodation.

We are really looking forward to this weekend and prepping for our Season opener on May 1.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I just booked Endless Summer for June 26th & 27th! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete