Monday, May 18, 2009

We are open!

Oh! How I have neglected you dear blog! An innkeepers job is never done..I wish I was as diligent as I once was with the blog!

We have officially opened for the 2009 season, and I have to say the past 18 days have been fantastic!

We have had great guests, great weather, and some great May Specials that are still going on.

We have added a few new "Stay Enhancements" that include pairing up with Kennebunkports Premier Day Spa- Cottage Breeze http://www.cottagebreeze.com/. Wendy and her amazing staff have been providing exceptional spa therapy to our guests!!

Also, new is our "Fill It Up" packages that offer a little provisioning to your fridge and pantry prior to arrival..guests have been loving the Milk and Cookies and the Chocolate covered strawberries.

We also are in the process of amping up the Cottages Website. I promise to keep you all posted!

Well, life in Kennebunkport is picking up- Big Fish is open, The Wharf is open, and the boats are starting to cruise up and down the river.

I hope to welcome you all soon- and Emilie I can't wait to meet you!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/cabotcovekport

1 comment: